K-nut #6-32 (6 point)
The hexagonal .1380-32 UNJC-3B k-nut is an elliptical deformed self locking nut typically used in motorsports and aerospace applications.
- Thread: .1380-32 UNJC-3B
- Axial tensile strength min.: 1670 lbs
- Spanner size: 3/16″
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,036 kg = .08 lbs
- Material: DIN 1.7220.3 – 35CrMo4 – AISI 4135/4137
- Hardness: max. 43 HRC
- Class: 1100 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 235 °C = 455 °F
- Surface: cadmium-plated + MoS2 low friction coating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogue.
In this catalogue you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings of the K-nuts and Anchor Nuts.