Fixed anchor nut M5x0,8 (2 Lugs)
The M5 x 0.8 fixed anchor nut is self locking by elliptical deformation and mostly used for blind mounted panels.
- Nominal diameter: M5
- Pitch: 0,8 mm
- Hole diameter: 2,5 mm
- Center to center distance between mounting holes: 19 mm
- Tolerance: 4H-6H
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,13 kg
- Material: DIN 1.7220.3 – 25CrMo4 – AISI 4135/4137
- Hardness: max. 43 HRC
- Class: 900 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 235 °C = 455 °F
- Surface: cadmium-plated + MoS2 low friction coating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogue.
In this catalogue you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings of the K-nuts and Anchor Nuts.